SonCav is a revolutionary, clean technology using high intensity Ultrasound that can take wastewater, seawater, hydraulic fracturing flowback water, indeed any liquid, and in a mobile unit for on-site use (housed in a standard shipping container), and clean that water to 100% pure H2O. Any solids or chemicals that were in the water are separated, and also purified. We do so using a fraction of current energy required for existing comparable technologies (a SonCav Unit requires only 100KW / hour), and at a fraction of the cost to end-users using the current technology (we’re profitable at some 30% of current industry costs). See our The Technology page.
Here are some of the many applications:
- Desalinate and Clean water without putting anything back into the water environment.
- Refine crude oil to ultraclean diesel, gasoline and jet fuel with minimal Sulphur and Nitrates
- Crude Oil upgrading for pipelines and for increasing value
- Separate natural gas and skimmed oil from water and refine it where required
- Extract coveted material from brine, such as lithium.
- Recover otherwise written-off elements from tailings such as particles of gold and silver.
- Power creation using high intensity mechanical Ultrasound to produce high pressure steam.
- Shipping. Refine crude oil into high quality low sulphur, low nitrate Bunker. Treat bilge water into H2o. Clean slop tanks using high pressure steam and then refine the slops back into Bunker. This helps to make ships compliant with latest IMO guidelines.
The most important vertical opportunity, though, is what this technology means to the world. SonCav can bring rivers and lakes back to life. We can assist in disaster relief, such as hurricanes, nuclear accidents, oil spills, etc. We can help to eliminate water-based disease. We can eliminate plastics and chemicals from water. We can increase quality of life through clean water. For more details on our planned Humanitarian Division, see our Applications page.
The technology was invented by Dr. Victor Glotov, and first used to refine Western Siberian heavy crude into diesel, benzene and jet fuel in Lipetsk, Russia. This was independently verified by the Southwest Research Institute. Dr. Glotov subsequently brought the technology to the United States, obtaining his patent (7,767,159 August, 2010), and proved the technology in North America through multiple demonstrations in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Our North America Demonstration Unit is located at our base facilities in Houston, Texas where our units are manufactured. Made in America with Pride.